$20,000 Hiring Bonus
Vertin is looking for a Traveling Funeral Director to provide customer service in all areas of helping client families achieve peace following the loss of a loved one by offering the highest quality services and products that support Vertin’s mission, vision, and core values. This will be a remote position.
- Provide coverage and support services with flexibility and immediate response as directed by management
- Arrange and conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies
- Accurately prepare all documents related to funeral services, cremations, and maintenance
- Care for the deceased in a respectful manner and in keeping with regulatory requirements, while performing a variety of tasks which include removals and transfers, embalming, cosmetology, hairstyling, dressing, and casketing
- Operate and maintain the crematory at certain locations, including repositioning and processing of cremated remains
- Ensure adherence to all professional, state, and federal licensing authority, regulations, and rules applicable to funeral service.
- Other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, CERTIFICATIONS
- Degree from Accredited Mortuary Science Program plus additional college credits as required in the applicable state
- Successful completion of the National Board Examination
- Successful completion of the applicable State Board Examination
- Valid Funeral Director and/or Embalmer State Licensure
- Valid Driver’s License and proof of insurability
PAY AND BENEFITS:
Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance, Bonus pay
Submit your resume to Careers@vertin.com