Whether you believe in serendipity or just plain luck, you’ve just found the “best kept secret” in the sales world. All you need to bring is integrity, drive, and the desire to earn a six-figure income (yes, really).
Ranked one of the Top 50 Best Companies to Sell For, we offer our sales professionals an excellent compensation & benefits package, sales incentives & bonuses, training, and all the advancement opportunities you’re game for!
Sound too good to be true? Check NorthStar Memorial Group out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted us one of the best companies to work for 6 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a Bilingual (Mandarin or Cantonese) Sales Supervisor for Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI. This position will be responsible for ensuring that sales goals are being exceeded, primarily by assisting in the recruiting, hiring, training and retention of consultants. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, previous sales experience, and experience in the funeral services profession.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs
- Hold daily meetings with sales counselors to ensure daily, weekly and monthly goals are being met
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Ensure that all staff are trained on products and services, and understand what inventory and spaces are available
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Provide support to the local sales team to help grow the success of the individuals and the company
- Observe sales counselors prospecting and referral presentations
- Assist and direct counselors in the perfection of presentations as needed
- Ensure daily prospecting occurs sufficient enough that a counselor’s pre-need sales presentations are meeting company minimum standards
- Bilingual in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese)
- 4+ years of experience in sales
- 1+ years of experience in a leadership or management role
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Professional communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Valley of the Temples Memorial Park in Kaneohe, HI, will be hosting a Job Fair at the Trousdale Chapel on Saturday, January 25th from 10am – 1pm. We will be conducting on the spot interviews for candidates applying for full-time and part-time roles in the following categories:
- Sales Supervisor (Bilingual in Chinese & English)
- Inside Sales Representatives
- Outside Sales Representatives
- Part-Time Sales Representatives
- Saturday, January 25th from 10am to 1pm
- Trousdale Chapel at Valley of the Temples Memorial Park
47-200 Kahekili Highway, Kaneohe, HI, 96744
Please bring a copy of your resume. We look forward to meeting you at the Job Fair!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!