Your dream job awaits you at Sunset Memorial and Cremation Services & Cemetery. We have an exceptional opportunity for a General Manager to lead our funeral home, cemetery, and crematory operations. If you are a self-starter who knows how to grow a business, you would be perfect to lead our team.
Voted one of 2022’s Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way, and we want you to be a part of it. Proudly serving families since 1929, we are a location unlike any other in the area – a combination funeral home and cemetery.
We are the premier Funeral Home & Cemetery in the Northeast Ohio Area – your skills can help us continue to grow. We have a great work environment and a supportive atmosphere.
Why North Olmsted:
• Located off of the Rocky River and close to the Metropark system.
• Just a few minutes from exciting downtown Cleveland.
• Beautiful, quiet neighborhood with an excellent school system.
Employment at Sunset is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We offer an extremely competitive variable pay (base and bonus pay), 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment and relocation assistance available for qualified candidates!
Sunset Drone Video
This position will be responsible for driving growth and profitability by ensuring the location attains case volume and revenue goals. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, leadership, organizational, and customer service skills.
• 5+ years of experience in the funeral and/or cemetery profession with understanding of both sales and operations management
• Strong interpersonal, supervisory, organizational, and customer service skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to think strategically and work independently
• Ability to create and maintain a strong culture of teamwork and collaboration
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.