FUNERAL HOME & CEMETERY
Earn a high income selling products and services everyone needs!
StoneMor, Inc. offers rewarding career opportunities. We are currently seeking a General Sales Manager to lead our team at our Chapel Hill Funeral Home and Cemetery, Osceola, IN.
StoneMor offers structured training both in the classroom and in the field. We also provide opportunities for growth and promotion within our Company through proven leadership and sales ability.
In addition to significant income potential, we also offer a competitive benefits package, including: Medical, Dental, 401k, Life, Short-Term Disability, Long-term Disability, Tuition Reimbursement & more.
We offer to our valued sales force:
- One of the highest commission rates in the industry;
- Paid, structured training in the classroom and in the field;
- Unlimited earning potential;
- Bonus Opportunity;
- Personal satisfaction from helping others with their needs;
- Advancement Opportunities;
- Excellent Benefits.
- Responsible for all daily activities of the cemeteries and funeral home including sales, maintenance, administration and overall operations.
- Provide leadership of cemetery and/or funeral home in order to accomplish goals and objectives while working within company guidelines.
- Recruit, hire and retain employees based on company standards.
- Responsible for conducting weekly team meetings with the departmental managers.
- Work directly with sales team to accomplish company goals and objectives.
- Ensures attainment of sales quotas by overseeing production at the location/s while providing direction and recommendations to maximize sales.
- Manage merchandise and property inventory
- Responsible for daily on-the-job training for all funeral home and cemetery staff for each department.
- Review and monitor all employees’ performance.
- Implement and manage internal controls and procedures.
- Ensure timely completion and delivery of all reports.
- Monitor and manage the financial (budget) performance of location.
- Ensure safety compliance.
- Select and purchase all necessary material for operations within budgetary guidelines using approved vendors.
- Increase calls volume by company standards.
- Any other task or projects assigned.
Qualified candidates meet the following criteria:
- Previous Cemetery/Funeral Home Management experience is required – Minimum of three (3) years.
- State of Indiana Pre-Arranged Funeral Sales License required (must obtain within 30 days of employment).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years of experience in sales management and personnel supervision.
- General understanding of basic accounting principles; specifically budgeting procedures.
- Computer proficiency in MS Excel, Word and Google Applications.
- Critical thinking skills of solving sales and operational challenges.
- Pro-active, understands urgency and prioritize in getting tasks accomplished.
- Detail oriented, Self-starter and Good attitude.
- Able to multi-task.
- Leadership and problem solving abilities.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and flexible hours.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Apply directly on the StoneMor Career website for this position at: www.stonemor.com/careers
StoneMor, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
About StoneMor, Inc.
As one of the largest companies in its space, StoneMor Inc. has the privilege of being able to help thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones. The organization provides a broad scope of products and services through the ownership, development, and operation of cemeteries and funeral homes in multiple states. Customers are able to plan and pre-purchase their burial plot, casket or urn, vault, mausoleum space, and other details connected to a burial.