- The most advanced and aggressive marketing strategy in the business
- Join a company that recently grew a funeral home combo from 100 calls annually to 885 calls annually in 5 years
- In search of a motivated, professional Funeral Director to help lead a newly acquired Funeral Home in the same trajectory
- Apply only if you desire to be a part of something BIG!!
Our locally owned and operated funeral home combo is looking for an innovative funeral director/embalmer with a passion for excellence, superior organizational and communication skills, and a commitment to treat clients/families with compassion, professionalism, and dignity.
As a quickly growing funeral home/memorial park combo, we seek a creative, driven funeral professional who desires an opportunity to work with a trend-setting company. In turn, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits, a great work environment, and an opportunity to truly grow your career.
This position requires:
– A valid Georgia Funeral Director and Embalmer License or the ability to reciprocate a license from another state.
– Valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
– Knowledge of and compliance with all Federal, State and local laws pertinent to providing funeral services including FTC and OSHA.
– Adherence to all company policies and guidelines.
– Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as you work with families, clergy, coworkers, and others to plan, schedule and coordinate funerals, burials and cremations.
– Display utmost professionalism as you interact with our families, members of the community, and coworkers.
– Attention to detail to ensure the client/family wishes are met and exceeded.
– Complete and execute all necessary paperwork and adhering to company policies and core values
– A desire and ability to discuss pre-arranged funerals with clients and inform them of memorial options at our facility.
– Support of the financial health of the company (expenses, sales, etc.).
– Bilingual a plus.
This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, or requirements. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned.
We provide a competitive salary and benefits package, including excellent health/vision/dental insurance, 401K, paid holidays and vacations, ongoing education, and the opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, professional, and supportive environment.
About Southern Cremations & Funerals
Southern Cremations & Funerals operates full-service funeral homes and crematories in the Metro Atlanta area with locations in Marietta, Covington, and Fairburn. A family owned and operated company, we offer affordable, all-inclusive Funeral and Cremation Packages to our families.
Our diverse and and compassionate team of funeral professionals and administrators serve hundreds of families every year from all religions, ethnicities and backgrounds.
We operate 100% full-disclosure facilities and adhere to strict core values that dictate how we serve our families and treat fellow employees.
We believe in educating families and helping them plan services that will create meaningful experiences and lasting memories. We also provide innovative memorial solutions for families choosing burial or cremation at our sister-company cemeteries: Cheatham Hill Memorial Park in Marietta, Eastlawn Memorial Park in McDonough, and Holly Hill Memorial Park in Fairburn.