Staff Assistant, Funeral Services
Our Mission: Care. Comfort. Plan.
Are you searching for a rewarding career with a path for advancement? If you love taking care of others, have great organizational skills and time management then we have the perfect role for you! We are seeking a Funeral Staff Associate to join our team at Skylawn Memorial Park in San Mateo, CA where we offer a friendly and supportive work environment. We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way, and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Why Work at Skylawn Funeral Home:
- We are a non-denominational funeral home and cemetery with the opportunity to serve those of many different faiths and walks of life
- We are a centralized location with most of our services and burials held on site
- Beautiful, tranquil location surrounded by a nature preserve and often visited by deer during services
- Not required to do removals
- We offer a cell phone allowance and a clothing allowance
- Flexible schedules available
Our Funeral Services Associates are responsible for assisting our directors with events, helping to maintain the facility appearance, and providing information in a compassionate and professional manner to our client families. Your work is the foundation of our ability to supply a source of support, guidance, and direction to client families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
- 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
- Funeral profession experience preferred
- Pay Range: $24 -$26/hr.
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or confidentially email your resume to email@example.com. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.