We are currently seeking a compassionate and qualified individual to serve in the position of Funeral Director/Embalmer at our Funeral Home.
The candidate selected will be required to:
– Professionally and compassionately assist families in all aspects of funeral/cremation arrangements.
– Perform embalmings
– Direct funeral services and viewings
– Remove and transport decedents to/from funeral home
– Maintain cleanliness of preparation room and accompanying equipment
Compensation dependent on experience
– 8 hour shift
– Monday to Friday
– On call
– Bachelor’s (Preferred)
– Funeral Director License (Required)
– Embalming License (Required)
– Driver’s License (Required)