Your dream job awaits you at Resthaven Funeral Home & Crematory at Resthaven Memorial Gardens! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022’s Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Resthaven Funeral Home & Crematory:
- Founded as a cemetery in 1961, Resthaven is the first multi-faith, non-sectarian cemetery servicing Frederick and surrounding counties.
- Resthaven is one of only a handful of locations in Maryland that operates as a true combo with the funeral home located on the site of the cemetery.
- We have a great, committed team that cares deeply about client families and our community.
Click Here to Learn More About Resthaven Funeral Home & Crematory at Resthaven Memorial Gardens
- Frederick, Maryland is located less than one hour from Washington, D.C., Baltimore, and Gettysburg
- The city is surrounded by mountain views, wineries, orchards, and vibrant Main Street communities
- Residents and visitors can hike the Appalachian Trail, visit local breweries, and tour a battlefield all in one day
Employment at Resthaven Funeral Home & Crematory is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Resthaven Funeral Home & Crematory, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Maryland (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills, integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or reach out to Skkot Cody at 301-732-7274 for a confidential conversation. We can’t wait to tell you about all the reasons why you’ll love working here!
Pay Range: $60,000-$65,000 (total compensation)
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our confidential Talent Network to receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.