OKLAHOMA- FUNERAL HOME ASSISTANT LOCATION MANAGER
Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer Immediate Opening
Premier Funeral Group is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated Funeral Director/Embalmer to its staff. Our funeral directors work closely with our locations team to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care. We believe in Empowering our employees with autonomy and authority, to act as OWNERS.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
· Must have Oklahoma Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience as a practicing Licensed Funeral Director.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
· Proficient with computers and technology
· Cremation Operators License is a plus and or we will provide for course.
· Oklahoma Insurance License is a plus and or we will provide for class and license payment.
· Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
· Must maintain a current, valid state Driver’s License with good driving history.
· Must be able to pass full background Check.
· Reports either to Funeral Director in Charge or Vice President of Operations.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package.
Health-Life-Dental-Vision-Short Term Disability-Long Term Disability
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to Derrick Husmann, Vice President of Operations
email@example.com or call 618-920-9537