Your dream job awaits you at Moss Feaster Funeral Home in Clearwater, FL! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities at Moss Feaster.We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
Benefits of Working at Moss Feaster Funeral Home:
• We are the preferred provider in our community. Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Moss Feaster family.
• We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
• We are putting safety first! We continue to meet and exceed all CDC mandated safeguards for the safety and health of our team.
• We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
Why Clearwater, FL:
• Great outdoors activities from hiking, kayaking, shell hunting and white sandy beaches
• No state income tax
• Great healthcare facilities
• Low crime rates, great place to raise a family
Here at Moss Feaster Funeral Home we strive for work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, tochange yours.
We are seeking a Part-Time Funeral Services Assistant. This position is responsible for providing assistance to location management by assisting in tasks as needed to ensure clients and guests are satisfied with their memorial services. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
• Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
• Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
• Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
• Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
• Assist with removals as needed
• 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
• Experience handling difficult situations
• Funeral profession experience preferred
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.