MASSACHUSETTS- FUNERAL HOME -Licensed Funeral Director and Embalmer Immediate Opening
Masciarelli Family Funeral Homes is looking to add a talented, experienced and motivated Funeral Director/Embalmer to its staff.
Our funeral directors work closely with our locations team to create a seamless and meaningful experience for the families in our care.
We believe in Empowering our employees with autonomy and authority, to act as OWNERS.
While this is a comprehensive funeral director position (arranging, directing, embalming, etc.), we seek candidates who have a passion and focus on the care of families and meeting their needs.
· Must have Massachusetts Funeral Director/Embalmer licensure or the ability to reciprocate license from another state.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact with families during time of need and create and maintain a premier level of client family satisfaction.
· Proficient with computers and technology
· Ability to manage a caseload while creating an exceptional customer experience.
· Must maintain a current, valid state Driver’s License with good driving history.
· Must be able to pass full background Check.
· Reports either to Funeral Director in Charge or Vice President of Operations.
We offer full benefits that include health, long and short term disability and participation in dental vision and life
All inquiries will be held in strict confidence. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your resume to Derrick Husmann, Vice President of Operations
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 618-920-9537