$30,000 Hiring Bonus!
Johnson Hagglund Funeral Home and Cremation Service and Stenshoel-Houske Funeral and Cremation Service are looking for Location Mangers that provide customer service in all areas of helping client families achieve peace following the loss of a loved one by providing the highest quality services and products that support the company’s mission, vision and core values. These positions are responsible for the day-to-day operations of the funeral home and directly leads and supervises the funeral home staff.
- Arrange and conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional, organized, and caring manner in keeping with company policies and procedures
- Grow market share through active involvement with community, religious and other organizations
- Maintain company and funeral home location marketing online and locally as required
- Care for the deceased in a respectful manner and in keeping with regulatory requirements, while performing a variety of tasks which include: removals and transfers, embalming, cosmetology, hairstyling, dressing and casketing
- Operate and maintain the crematory at certain locations, including repositioning and processing of cremated remains as per the Procedures Manual
- Ensure adherence to all professional, state and federal licensing authority, regulations and rules applicable to funeral service
- Where regulatory requirements limit pre-need sales to Funeral Directors, the Funeral Director’s specific responsibilities also include those of thePreneed Specialist
- Provide aftercare, including delivery of documents, cards, and information on insurance, pre-arrangements for next of kin
- Other duties as assigned
- Ensure appropriate and equitable staff schedules
- Manage associate’s performance using established metrics and expectations
- Review and enhance current activities and marketing efforts
- Understand the budget and ensure goals are met
- Prioritize future expenses and approve all proposed operating expenses within the limits of authorization.
- Ensure proper facility, property, and vehicle maintenance is performed
- Immediately report all significant, unexpected or potential expenses that arise as part of operating a business
- Ensure adherence by all staff to all stated policies and procedures, OSHA standards, and FTC standards. Properly report any/all incidents immediately, as required by company procedures
Pay and Benefits:
Salary dependent on experience.
Benefits: 401(k) matching, Dental insurance, Health insurance, Health savings account, Life insurance, Paid time off, Tuition reimbursement, Vision insurance, Bonus pay
To apply, please send your resume to Careers@vertin.com.