Have you been looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a trend-setting funeral home company? Our locally owned and operated funeral home is looking for an innovative funeral director/embalmer with a passion for excellence, superior organizational and communication skills, and a commitment to treating clients/families with compassion, professionalism and honesty.
We seek a creative, driven funeral professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment to join our dynamic, growing company. In turn, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits, a great work environment, and an opportunity to put your career on the fast track in beautiful, family-friendly Northern Georgia.
This position requires:
· A valid state funeral/embalmer license or the ability to reciprocate a license from another state.
· Valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
· Knowledge of and compliance with all Federal, State and local laws pertinent to providing funeral services, including FTC and OSHA.
· Adherence to all company policies and guidelines.
· Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as you work with families, clergy, coworkers and others to plan, schedule and coordinate funerals, burials and cremations.
· Display utmost professionalism as you interact with our families, members of the community, and coworkers.
· Attention to detail to ensure that client/family wishes are met and exceeded.
· Complete and execute all necessary paperwork and adhere to company policies and core values.
· A desire and ability to discuss pre-arranged funerals with clients and inform them of memorial options at our facility.
· Support of the financial health of the company (managing expenses, sales, etc.).
Salary is based upon qualifications, along with a competitive benefits package including excellent health/vision/dental insurance, 401-K, paid holidays and vacations, ongoing education, and the opportunity to grow your career in a friendly, professional, and supportive environment. EOE
Job Type: Full-time