We are looking for a Funeral Director/Embalmer to join our team at Hillier Funeral Home in Bryan/College Station, Texas!
Our professional staff welcomes all with a warm, inviting atmosphere, where our client families receive the highest level of funeral service.We are committed to being the most professional, ethical and highest quality funeral home in our industry.
Hillier Funeral Home and its employees take pride in their honesty, integrity and quality in all that we do, continuing a well-known “tradition of service.”
Our directors work with client families to arrange memorial services, presenting all options and ensuring experiences of the highest quality. We count on our directors to exemplify our core values, providing the most professional and ethical service possible.
- Meets with client families to listen and arrange personalized memorial services
- Ensures all files and paperwork are timely and in accordance with relevant laws and regulations
- Conducts and attends services regularly
- Understand and implements company provided training
- Works on-call/first call, as needed
- Utilizes systems to review merchandise options, enter contracts and complete necessary forms
- Directs employees to ensure they meet a high standard of professionalism and service level
- Appropriately uses corporate support
- Maintains open and effective communication and accurate, up-to-date client files
- Participation in community events, groups and/or organizations
- 1-5 years of experience as a Funeral Director/Embalmer
- Demonstrated willingness to participate in growing market share through community involvement
- Valid Funeral Director/Embalmer License and/or the ability to obtain license in the State of Texas
- Valid state issued driver’s license in good standing and acceptable driving record