How do you define a life of purpose?
At NorthStar, we know it’s never too late to find your calling. All you need is the desire to truly make a difference in the lives of others. We don’t hire resumes. We hire great sales leaders that are passionate about helping people.
Ranked one of Selling Power’s Top 50 Companies to Sell For, we pride ourselves on providing sales careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the income potential to change yours.
We’ve made it our life’s work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. We offer our sales professionals excellent compensation & sales incentive packages, training, and career advancement opportunities spanning 85 locations & 11 states.
Give yourself a raise in 2020. Your purpose starts here – Apply today.
We are seeking a Bilingual (Spanish & English) Sales Supervisor for Greenwood Memorial Park’s Community Service Sales Team. This position will be responsible for ensuring that sales goals are being exceeded, primarily by assisting in the recruiting, hiring, training and retention of Sales Advisors on your team. The successful candidate will have professional communication skills, previous sales experience, and experience in the funeral services profession.
- Plan and direct staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs
- Hold daily meetings with sales advisors to ensure daily, weekly and monthly goals are being met
- Review operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability
- Ensure that all staff are trained on products and services, and understand what inventory and spaces are available
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service
- Provide support to the local sales team to help grow the success of the individuals and the company
- Observe sales advisors prospecting and referral presentations
- Assist and direct advisors in the perfection of presentations as needed
- Ensure daily prospecting occurs sufficient enough that a advisor’s pre-need sales presentations are meeting company minimum standards
- 4+ years of experience in sales & 1+ years of experience in a leadership or management role preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish and English – written and verbal
- Creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Professional communication skills
- Valid driver’s license
Many Career Paths, One Journey
NSMG has a nationwide footprint, with over 85 locations spanning all time zones in the continental US, including Hawaii. So, if you’re a future leader looking for realistic career advancement opportunities and the stability and plan to get you there: We’ve got you.