Have you dreamed of leading a large location in a highly desirable market?
Are you an entrepreneurial leader?
Are you passionate about service excellence?
Do you embrace total accountability for results and the freedom that it provides?
Do you have the courage to be thoroughly transparent with everyone you interact with?
We are offering a career opportunity for the right person. This could be your chance at a rewarding position while living in paradise! We are seeking a General Manager for our San Diego Market, including Greenwood Memorial Park & Mortuary and Clairemont Mortuary. This position will be responsible for leading cemetery and funeral home operations, driving growth and profitability by ensuring the location attains case volume and revenue goals. The market boasts 1,300+ calls and 1,000+ interments per year.
The successful candidate will be a dynamic leader with strong interpersonal, leadership, business development, and customer service skills along with a track record of growing businesses and people. In order to be successful in the role, you will need to combine a servant leadership mindset with a strong work ethic. You must also possess exceptional planning, organizational and time management skills, excellent people skills, and a passion for service.
If you are a highly skilled leader with a drive to excel, if you enjoy working alongside equally skilled leaders who will help bring out the very best within you, this is the right place for you!
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
• Work in partnership with the Sales Manager to grow top line revenue, expand case volume, improve market share and develop an excellent customer experience.
• Lead the financial performance of the market, bearing full responsibility for profit performance.
• Develop the operational leadership team to improve the effectiveness of each department, independently and collaboratively.
• Create a culture of high employee engagement through training, empowerment and recognition.
• Ensure that the facility is being maintained and consistently improved to create a space that pulls the community in.
• Actively engage within the community in order to grow brand awareness and generate new business, leading the team to do the same.
• Identify opportunities to maximize revenue through park development.
• Represent company by participating in industry specific groups and legislative boards.
• 5+ years experience in location leadership with a deep understanding of sales, operations and financial management
• Strong interpersonal, leadership and customer service skills with a proven track record of developing teams
• Proficient in Microsoft Office suite and comfortable leveraging other technologies
• Self-motivated with the ability to think strategically and work independently
• Bilingual in Spanish a plus, but not required
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/6ej4aqUodm26c8ADsr7JE