Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 200 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for a Crematory Operator at Tucson Decedent Care Center in Tucson, AZ. The Crematory Operator will have the responsibility to see that the remains are properly received and processed at the crematory, and that the cremated remains are returned to the authorized person. This position will also perform Transfer Care Specialist tasks as needed.
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Cares for deceased in a respectful manner while performing all the tasks involved in the cremation process
• Receives remains and ensures all documentation is complete and visual identification of the deceased is complete and accurate
• Completes all required documentation with respect to cremation process and equipment maintenance
• Adheres to all professional, municipal, state/provincial and federal licensing authority regulations applicable to the cremation of human remains
• Adheres to all applicable policies and procedures
• Maintains all Company logs/reports and required state-specific reports
• Maintains all chain of custody paperwork
• Promotes a safe work environment by being aware of and practicing universal precautions and adopting general principles of safe conduct
• Maintains the crematorium, equipment and adjacent facilities
• May deliver/release cremated remains to appropriate funeral home or proper authority
• Other duties as directed by management
Requirements & Qualifications:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Valid driver’s license
• Acceptable driving record
• Certified Crematory Operator license a plus
• Basic computer skills
• Communicates in a timely and effective manner
• High level of compassion and integrity
• Detail oriented
• Ability to use proper lifting techniques in lifting/carrying more than 100 lbs
• Must be open to working nights and weekends as needed
Team Member Benefits Include:
• Entry-level and experienced professionals; students and veterans – we offer complete career paths regardless of your career and life stage
• Unique ShareLife® technology lets you create one-of-a-kind life celebrations for the families you serve
• Competitive salaries and performance incentives
• Team member referral bonus program
• Medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance
• Vacation, sick and holiday pay
• 401k with company match
• Company-paid life insurance, long-term disability, and short-term disability
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/z1wwdni7YVYAhPjpfbwq1
About Foundation Partners
Founded in 2010, Foundation Partners has experienced significant growth over the years and we now serve more than 60,000 families annually in 20 states at one of our over 140 locations across the country.
We are uniquely positioned to create new paths in the funeral industry. Because we are a private company, we have the opportunity to make long-term decisions that embrace each funeral home’s individual characteristics and community values. It is our passion and unwavering commitment to our Partners, Team Members, and our Families that will carry on our story and the stories of those we serve into the future of the funeral industry.