Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 160 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We currently have an opening for an On-Call Funeral Attendant at Beers & Story in Palmer, MA. The Funeral Attendant will set up and assist with viewings, funeral services, memorial services, transfer remains from the place of death to the funeral home, and other tasks associated with funeral and memorial services as assigned by management.
We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus for this position!
Overview & Responsibilities:
- Assists the Funeral Director with a variety of tasks during funerals and visitations to ensure that services run smoothly
- Greets and receives families and other persons entering the location
- Maintains a friendly attitude while offering assistant and guidance to all persons entering the location
- Assists the Funeral Director in the movement of the casketed deceased and other related items in and out of the visitation area, funeral home chapel, church or other places of service
- Drives the hearse, family limousine or other vehicles in the funeral cortege and other funeral related activities
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Must be 21 years or older with a valid driver’s license and an acceptable background
- Positive attitude and a professional presentation
- Willing to work weekends, evenings and days on an on-call basis
- Good communication skills
- Detail-oriented, self-starter and team-player
- Compassionate towards others
- Ability to lift 75 lbs
About Foundation Partners Group
Founded in 2010, Foundation Partners has experienced significant growth over the years and we now serve more than 60,000 families annually in 20 states at one of our over 140 locations across the country.
We are uniquely positioned to create new paths in the funeral industry. Because we are a private company, we have the opportunity to make long-term decisions that embrace each funeral home’s individual characteristics and community values. It is our passion and unwavering commitment to our Partners, Team Members, and our Families that will carry on our story and the stories of those we serve into the future of the funeral industry.