Revolutionizing the funeral industry means blazing new trails, creating new ideas, developing strong relationships, preserving legacies, and compassionately caring for Families. With over 160 locations across the country, Foundation Partners Group is continuing to expand our reach, but we only do this with exceptional team members ready to embrace the future of the funeral industry.
Our Team Members are vital to the health of our funeral homes, and we value the insight, ideas, and passion they bring every day to compassionately care for our Families. FPG is transforming the funeral industry one life, one family, and one community at a time. Join us as we revolutionize the funeral industry across the nation.
We are currently seeking a highly talented Location Leader at Thompson Funeral Home in Lexington, SC. The Location Leader is responsible for day-to-day operations, customer service standards, being a company ambassador to the community, the overall financial performance of the location/s and Team Member development that creates, supports and sustains a high-performance, innovative and family-centric culture. A Location Leader interacts directly with client families, handling all aspects of the service and ensuring the client family receives a flawless experience that captures, acknowledges and shares the life purpose of their loved one.
We are offering a $1,500 sign-on bonus for this position!
Overview & Responsibilities:
• Supports the company’s commitment to the 5 Unique Truths by demonstrating the utmost professionalism and ethical behavior.
• Understands, adheres to and leads Company standard operating procedures and guidelines as outlined i.e. 60-minute rule.
• Agrees to and supports Company policies and procedures as outlined in the FPG Policy and Procedure Manual.
• Models and demonstrates a positive attitude and harassment free working environment.
• Learns, launches, implements and maintains company initiatives as outlined by FPG i.e. Performance Management Process, Team Member Engagement, Compliance, special projects
• Completes all required learning and development outlined by the company including compliance management i.e. OSHA, FTC, Harassment Prevention.
• Builds and maintains a strong “brand” by building relationships in the community, staying innovative with social media i.e. FB, Instagram and keeping the individual brand aligned with the business segments
• Ensures every client family is presented with all service and merchandise options – Every Family, Every Option, Every Time.
• Contributes to the overall efficiency of the location by maintaining open and effective communication and maintaining accurate and timely client files.
• Maintain customer service standards as implemented for appropriate brand/s
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/p7W76XFmXM4bi2BMHdO5A