**$5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS FOR SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES**
Not getting a raise this year? No way to advance?
If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, then this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Graceland-Fairlawn in Decatur, Illinois is searching for a passionate and innovative Night Embalmer to join our growing team. Why is this opportunity for you?
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is tired of working a daytime shift and still being on-call at night. In this role, you can focus on one aspect of the business.
- This position is also a great match for someone who loves working in the Care Center and wants to focus on an area they truly enjoy.
- Graceland-Fairlawn has over 50% market-share and is still growing
- Passionate and supportive team environment
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401K
The City of Decatur, a jewel of a community nestled alongside 22 miles of scenic Lake Decatur, continues to grow locally and is quickly expanding its reputation and reach beyond its Central Illinois boundaries. In Decatur, you really can have it all.
- Ranked as top 12 Best Illinois Cities for Families
- 3rd Most Affordable Housing Market in the Nation
- Top 50 Best City for Global Trade
- One of the 50 Safest Cities in Illinois
- Award winning parks, museums and live entertainment
- Stellar schools and education system
- Golfing, dining, public gardens and wildlife vistas at lakeside parks and the city marina
- Boating, fishing, sailing, jet skiing on Lake Decatur
Our staff is trusted by more families than any other location in town for a reason – we have great people! Please don’t wait – call and talk to us today to schedule an interview before this position is filled.
- Ensure client families receive a high level of service that is consistent with the standards of NorthStar Memorial Group under the guidance of the Funeral Director
- Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in an honorable manner for the family
- Help ensure the proper chain of custody is maintained throughout the preparation process
- Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
- Handle the removal process of the deceased in a professional manner
- Complete embalming, disinfecting, dressing, preparing and casketing the deceased using appropriate precautions and OSHA standards in a manner that honors the deceased, under the guidance of Care Center Manager
Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Graceland-Fairlawn Funeral Home. To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the title of this job along with the location name for which you are applying in your email. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply Here: https://www.click2apply.net/daMpXrh6BV1YuJpZcRJp6