Your dream job awaits you at Floral Haven Funeral Home in Broken Arrow, OK! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! We are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it. Apply today to hear more about the amazing opportunities that await for you at Floral Haven Funeral Home. We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here.
At Floral Haven Funeral Home, Passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Floral Haven Funeral Home family. We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company, looking for Funeral Directors/Embalmers currently licensed in the state of Oklahoma. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
We’ve made it our life’s work to take care of others – and that starts with our employees. Work and life: balanced. Ideas and innovation: invited. Employment here is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, benefits & work/life balance to change yours.
Why Work at Floral Haven Funeral Home, Crematory and Cemetery:
- As the premier funeral home in Oklahoma, passion is what drives us to treat every family we serve as if they were our own, & that includes our Floral Haven family.
- To work at Floral Haven is to be a part of a close-knit family of amazing team members. Our staff loves to work and play together outside of the traditional funeral home. You will be surrounded by professionals who celebrate your success and support your challenges.
- We offer great schedules, competitive pay, and unlimited opportunities to serve families and grow both professionally and financially.
- “One place. Many options.” Floral Haven has a funeral home, cemetery, crematory and floral shop onsite, which allows families to utilize all services and products at one location and gives us the ability to provide the most personal, seamless services for our families.
- We serve a diverse and wide range of families from all walks of life. It is always exciting to serve different cultures and traditions that allow us unique opportunities to celebrate the life of a loved one.
Why Broken Arrow, OK:
- As Tulsa’s largest suburb, Broken Arrow offers the best of both worlds: a family-friendly community that’s just minutes away from the downtown attractions of Tulsa.
- The Tulsa/Broken Arrow area is the perfect community for raising a family or simply chasing your dreams. Our area offers great schools, great cost of living, and four beautiful seasons.
- If you love the outdoors, we’re home to the world famous “Gathering Place”, voted USA Today’s Best New Attraction of 2019. Spanning over 100 acres, Gathering Place offers amazing attractions and events for all ages, free of charge.
- For music lovers, Tulsa is also home to the Bank of Oklahoma Center which is ranked one of the top concert destinations in the world.
As a Funeral Director/Embalmer at Floral Haven Funeral Home, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director/Embalmer in Oklahoma (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills and integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.