Have you dreamed of the chance to show what you can really do when given the room to operate?
Are you passionate about service excellence?
Do you embrace total accountability for results and the freedom that it provides?
Do you have the courage to be thoroughly transparent with everyone you interact with?
We are seeking a Funeral Home Manager for Clairemont Mortuary in San Diego, CA. As Funeral Home Manager, you would be responsible for directing and leading funeral home operations including selecting, training, and motivating location staff to assure delivery of service above and beyond client expectations. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal, leadership, business development, and customer service skills along with a passion for service. In order to be successful in the role, you will need to combine a servant leadership mindset with a strong work ethic.
- Grow the business through consistent, superior service delivery
- Recruit, train and develop a high performing team
- Set pricing and offerings to meet the needs of client families while driving business growth
- Work with market sales team to drive pre-planning
- Develop and maintain community connections through events and relationship development
- Ensure compliance with all state and local regulations along with internal controls
- 5+ years of experience in funeral service
- Must possess an active California Funeral Directors License or be able to obtain one upon hiring
- 2+ years of management or leadership experience preferred, but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.