At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a Funeral Attendant for Chapel of the Chimes Funeral Home in Oakland, CA. This position is responsible for providing assistance to families and location management as needed during funeral services to ensure clients and guests are satisfied with their memorial services. The successful candidate will have strong planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Establish and maintain strong business relationship with families
- Serve as main point of contact for families during funeral services
- Assist funeral directors with events held on site, including services and arrangement conferences
- Help maintain the facilities, not including preparation areas
- Answer customer inquiries in a professional manner, either by phone or in person
- Call customers to ensure that arrangements are correct
- 1 year of experience in customer service preferred
- Experience handling difficult situations
- Funeral profession experience preferred
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!