An opening currently exists at Caliman Funeral Services, 3700 Refugee Road Columbus, OH. 43232 for the position of Licensed Funeral Professional. The position includes funeral planning, coordination and/or embalming on behalf of Caliman Funeral Services clientele. The individual in this position is responsible to J. Richard Caliman, CEO of Caliman Funeral Services, or his designated representative.
· Licensed by the appropriate State agencies as a Funeral Director or Embalmer.
· Physical ability and willingness to perform the responsibilities described herein.
· Ability and willingness to promote the core convictions and other standards of practice as observed by Caliman Funeral Services, Ohio Funeral Directors’ Association, and other appropriate organizations.
· Preferred knowledge and experience in the funeral services industry.
· Ability and willingness to provide courteous service to the public.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities of the Licensed Funeral Professional fall into two categories. These are: funeral directing and/or embalming. Funeral directing includes activities related to organizing, arranging, and coordinating a funeral service. Embalming includes all activities associated with the preparation of a decedent for final public viewing. These activities may include sanitizing, setting features, cosmetizing, dressing and casketing of a decedent.
Inquiries should be directed to Ms. Barbara Caliman, Co-owner, Caliman Funeral Services, located at 3700 Refugee Road Columbus, Ohio. 43232. She may also be reached by email at email@example.com
About Caliman Funeral Services
Dedicated to Providing Dignified, Affordable, Personalized Service