Funeral Director -$3K SIGN ON!
Your dream job awaits you at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel! If you are exhausted of going to work at a job with no opportunity for advancement or are not being paid what you deserve, this opportunity is for you! Voted one of 2022’s Top Workplaces, we are changing the culture of our profession in a positive way and we want you to be a part of it.
Why Work at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel:
· For over 40 years, we have served the community with dedication and compassion. Our devoted staff strives to honor your loved one’s memory with more than just a funeral or burial arrangement. Rather, a celebration of a life well lived.
· We understand the process and desisions involved in making funeral and cemetery arrangements while coping with the loss of a family member can be stressful and confusing.
· We are a dynamic privately-owned funeral company offering multiple opportunities for growth.
· We strive to maintain a schedule that allows work/life balanced.
· Fully staffed care center and removal teams. No care center or removal work for licensed funeral directors.
Why Delray Beach, FL:
· Located in Palm Beach County, in South Florida.
· Amazing beaches and oceans of Delary Beach, Boca Raton, West Palm Beach.
Employment at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel is designed to transcend expectations. We pride ourselves on providing careers that reward your passion for impacting the lives of others with the culture, to change yours.
We are looking for a Funeral Director currently licensed in the state of Florida. We offer competitive pay, 401K, Health/Dental insurance, paid vacations, and a positive environment.
As a Funeral Director at Beth Israel Memorial Chapel, you’ll be responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during, and after the loss of a loved one.
Qualified candidates must be a Licensed Funeral Director in Florida (or possess the ability to reciprocate), have excellent communication skills, integrity, and an innate passion for serving others.
To be considered for this opportunity, click the Apply Now link on this page, or for a confidential conversation about this opportunity, contact John Brooks, Regional Location Manager , by email at email@example.com or call (561)847-5255.We can’t wait to speak with you about the incredible reasons why you’ll love it here!
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.