Accu-Care Cremation and Funerals is seeking a Funeral Director for Accu-Care Carlsbad in Carlsbad, CA. The Funeral Director is responsible for providing a source of support, guidance, and direction to families before, during and after the loss of a loved one. This position manages all phases of the funeral arrangement including the preparation of the deceased, selecting and setting up funeral services to final disposition.
- Conducts funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
- Carries out funeral services from initial contact of the deceased to final disposition
- Assists in the maintenance of the
- Ensures that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
- Prepares the memorial area for the family before the services start
- Ensures that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
- Maintains reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
- Prepares all paperwork involving the final disposition including the collection of payment for Maintain complete documentation insuring a complete chain of custody.
- Funeral Director is responsible for signing all required paperwork.
- Current Funeral Directors
- 5+ years of funeral industry experience
- Professional communication skills
- You will be required to be “On-Call” as part of you Funeral Director duties.
- Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
- Understanding of the services and products available
- Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!