At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking a Funeral Arranger for AccuCare Cremation and Funerals in Phoenix, AZ. This position will be responsible for managing all phases of the funeral arrangement including the removal of the deceased, as well as selecting and setting up funeral services to final disposition. The successful candidate will have a current license in the applicable state, knowledge of current regulations related to the funeral industry and professional communication and leadership skills.
- Conduct funeral and memorial ceremonies in a professional and caring manner
- Carry out funeral services from retrieval of the deceased to final disposition
- Assist in the maintenance of the facilities, grounds and vehicles
- Ensure that all federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry are followed
- Prepare the memorial area for the family before the services start
- Ensure that flowers and other memorabilia are returned to the family after services
- Maintain reverence and respect for the deceased at all times
- Train all staff and strictly enforces all logging, identification, casketing and cremation procedures
1+ years of funeral industry experience
Professional communication skills
Experience handling sensitive situations in a professional manner
Understanding of the services and products available
Knowledge of current federal, state and local regulations related to the funeral industry
Want to stay informed about new job opportunities at NorthStar? Join our Talent Network & receive alerts with new job opportunities that match your interests!